P3 Engineering integrates fully with your AOC operation and Quality system, working under your Part-M approval to provide Nominated Postholder and Continuing Airworthiness Management services, with a proven track record in the performance of Regulatory and Commercial tasks. Nominated Aircraft Technical Representative (NATRs) positions for IoM Registry aircraft can also be undertaken.
P3 will maximise your aircraft availability whilst effectively controlling maintenance costs; keeping you and your team fully informed of the aircraft’s requirements and current status. We aim to be as flexible as possible to maintain your operational availability in a very competitive Operating market.
Our Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) will track and support your Aircraft Maintenance Programme maintenance requirements by flight hours and cycles, with entries built around your particular aircraft type, components and Maintenance Programme; all supported by sound engineering experience enabling efficient scheduling of maintenance.
Our Maintenance Technical Management services include:
- The continual monitoring of Technical Log Sector Record Pages (SRPs) for accuracy and content, and the accrual of hours/landings/cycles for recording and maintenance tracking.
- The transfer of SRP flight details to Aircraft and Component Log Books.
- Forecasting Scheduled Maintenance due by Hours, Landings, Cycles and Date, and the provision of Due Lists, Maintenance Statements and Fleet Status sheets.
- Monitoring the publication of relevant National Airworthiness Authority (NAA) Airworthiness Directives and Information, and OEM Mandatory Service Bulletins.
- Advising on the content and requirements of recommended OEM Service Bulletins and Information.
- Aircraft Modification and Repair control, including integration of ICA’s into maintenance programmes.
- Liaison with Contracted Maintenance Organisations and ad-hoc AOG providers for the provision of Scheduled Maintenance and to organise rectification of unscheduled Maintenance and defects, issue of Work Orders and audit of completed workpacks.
- Providing on-site visits for continued oversight of Maintenance inputs, with progress reports on a regular basis.
- Liaison with support contract providers that cover Maintenance aspects
- Development and revision of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes tailored to suit Operational requirements and utilisation.
- Aircraft physical Surveys for Airworthiness Management.
- Carry out Airworthiness Reviews and ARC extensions, subject to your organisations approvals, or presenting your CAW records for review.